Brand name: Vitagoli ACV Gummies
Composition: Apple Cider Vinegar
Manufacturer: Arechar Healthcare LLP
Free of: Gluten, Gelatin, Dairy, Soy & Nuts
Type: 100% Vegetarian
Packaging: 30 Gummies per Bottle
Vitagoli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy is a multivitamin that is made from fermented apples. Gummies are a well-known part of the nutraceutical industry. These gummies are effective in managing weight and can be consumed once or twice daily. Unlike most other gummy brands, Vitagoli is unisex candy and can be taken at any time of the day. These ACV Gummies come in Apple Flavor.
The bear-shaped Gummies are easy to chew and carry. They are packed in an environment-friendly box. Conventionally, vitamin tablets and ACV (mixed in water) were used to manage nutritional deficiencies and health problems. Thus, Vitagoli ACV Gummies offer the same nutrition with great taste in clinically-tested ingredients.
How to take ACV Gummies?
“A Gummy a day keeps health issues away!”
As per consumers, eating Gummies is convenient in comparison with multivitamin capsules or tablets. Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies can be taken once daily. It is a chewable (candy-like) gummy that can be consumed at any time of the day.
What are the Ingredients of ACV Gummies?
Vitagoli ACV Gummies are made up of the following ingredients:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is made using chopped apples. The apples are kept in water until fermentation occurs and ethanol starts forming. Apple cider vinegar is a very essential component of a weight-loss diet.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin can give you an energy boost and support your bone health.
- Pomegranates: This fruit is a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. Pomegranates, in general, improve your digestion and overall gut health.
- Beetroots: High blood pressure and beetroot can’t stay together. It improves your oxygen level and keeps you away from heart problems.
- Citric Acid: It is one of the safe ingredients used in packed food items. Citric acid is good for oily skin. Some studies show its relevance in preventing kidney stones too.
- Pectin: It is the most crucial ingredient in gummies. Vitagoli ACV Gummies are made from plant-based pectin (derived from apples).
- Others: Vitamin B9, Organic fruit and vegetable juice, Organic Cane Sugar, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Natural Apple Flavors, and Water.
What are the Benefits of ACV Gummies?
The most common benefits of Vitagoli ACV Gummies are as follows:
- Weight-loss therapy: Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are widely used for weight management. When taken with a balanced diet and exercise, these gummies can be helpful to maintain good overall health.
- Immune health: Immunity has become essential after the hazardous impact of COVID19 on people around the world. ACV Gummies, thus, help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Heart Health: The healthy ingredients of these gummies help in maintaining cholesterol levels and hindering heart-related diseases. However, if you have severe heart disease and consume medicines regularly, consult your doctor before taking these gummies.
- Gut health: For a healthy gut and digestion, apple cider vinegar gummies can be consumed regularly. They are made from fermented apples that flush out bad bacteria from your body.
What do ACV Gummies NOT include?
Many Gummy brands make use of unnatural substances to add value to their products. Vitagoli ACV Gummies do not contain any harmful ingredients. These gummies are absolutely free of:
- Artificial flavors
- Artificial sweeteners
- Unnatural flavors
Who should NOT take ACV Gummies?
Consult your health professional before taking ACV Gummies if you fall in any of the following categories:
- Pregnant women: If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, make sure to consult your doctor and know the benefits/risks of consuming these gummies.
- Breastfeeding women: If you are a nursing mother, make sure to consult your doctor and know the benefits/risks of consuming these gummies.
- Diabetic patients: Vitagoli ACV Gummies are not sugar-free. Thus, be sure to consult your doctor before consuming these gummies. You may require regular blood sugar tests.
- HIV patients: Since an individual with HIV infection is required to take certain medicines regularly, it is advised to consult a doctor before consuming ACV gummies.
- Cancer patients: Since a cancer patient is required to take certain medications regularly, it is advisable to consult a doctor before consuming these gummies.
- People allergic to ACV: Do not consume these gummies if you are allergic to apples, apple cider vinegar, or any other ingredient of the product.