Brand name: Vitagoli Curcumin Gummies
Composition: Curcumin (Turmeric)
Manufacturer: Arechar Healthcare LLP
Free of: Gluten, Soy, Gelatin, Dairy, & Nuts
Type: 100% Vegetarian
Packaging: 30 Gummies per Bottle
Vitagoli Curcumin Gummy is a multivitamin supplement for women, men, and children aged above 5 years. Curcumin is a member of the ginger family derived from Curcuma longa (turmeric). These Gummies contain Curcumin and other nutritious ingredients. Curcumin Gummies by Vitagoli come with a Mango flavor.
These Gummies have a bear-like shape and are yellow in color. They come in a portable (environment-friendly) bottle. Each Gummy is packed in a separate pouch. Gummies usually contain pectin, which is a plant-based starch made from citrus fruits.
How to take Curcumin Gummies?
Vitagoli Curcumin Gummies are chewable. One gummy at a time can be consumed (daily). You can ask your doctor about the time of consumption if you are taking any medicines for underlying diseases. These Curcumin Gummies come with a flavor of Mangoes (Alphonso). Usually, Gummies can be taken at any time because it is formulated with natural and safe ingredients that may not interact with food or other substances. However, consult your doctor before consuming them if you’re worried about side effects.
(Read the label and warnings on the bottle before consuming Vitagoli Immunity Gummies.)
What are the Ingredients of Curcumin Gummies?
- Curcumin: Curcumin is a member of the ginger family. It is derived from Curcuma longa (turmeric) and possesses healing properties. It is the main ingredient of Vitagoli Curcumin Gummies.
- Mangoes: The extracts of Real Alphonso Mangoes are added to Curcumin Gummies for a delightful flavor to mask the bitter taste of turmeric.
- Citric Acid: To keep bottled food items fresh and healthy for a longer period, citric acid is added to them. Curcumin Gummies contain this acid because it enhances the flavor also.
- Prebiotic Fiber: These Gummies are high in prebiotic fiber which supports the digestive process of your body. Fiber is probably effective in improving overall metabolic health.
- Pectin: It is a fiber derived from fruits. Pectin is an essential ingredient of Gummies, in general. People use it for conditions like heartburn and high cholesterol.
What are the Benefits of Curcumin Gummies?
Vitagoli Curcumin Gummies offer multiple health benefits. Read below.
- Immunity: Turmeric plays a critical role in boosting the immune response with the help of its medicinal properties. Even when given to patients with immune disorders, Curcumin can be quite helpful.
- Heart health: Problems like high cholesterol and blood pressure are common in today’s time. Turmeric is, therefore, considered a useful ingredient that can be added to milk for good heart health.
- Gut health: Your gastrointestinal tract requires antioxidants to prevent inflammatory gut diseases and support healthy digestion. Curcumin possesses such properties and can help you get rid of indigestion.
- Skin health: Curcumin Gummies are known to lighten pigmentation and prevent dry-skin problems. They can aid in healing skin diseases and wounds.
- Pain relief: Anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties of curcumin are useful in relieving pain. It is reputed to relieve multiple kinds of inflammations and pains. Arthritis patients can be benefitted the most.
What do Curcumin Gummies NOT include?
Unlike most other multivitamin supplements, Vitagoli Curcumin Gummies do not comprise the following:
- Artificial flavors
- Artificial sweeteners
- Unnatural flavors
Who should NOT take Curcumin Gummies?
Vitagoli Curcumin Gummies are probably unsafe for use in the following population:
- Pregnant women: If you are pregnant and using medicines for the same, it is advisable to avoid curcumin supplements. Please consult your doctor.
- Nursing women: Curcumin is probably safe for consumption. However, consult your doctor before using Curcumin Gummies if you are breastfeeding your child.
- Patients with severe disease: In the case of severe diseases like cancer, HIV infection, hepatitis, and others, make sure to consult your doctor before using Gummies. This is because the ingredients of Curcumin Gummies can interact with the medicines you might take for the underlying disease.
- Individuals allergic to turmeric: If you have an allergy to turmeric and its products, do not consume Curcumin Gummies since curcumin is derived from the turmeric plant.