Brand name: Vitagoli Immunity Gummies
Composition: Zinc & Vitamin C
Manufacturer: Arechar Healthcare LLP
Free of: Gluten, Gelatin, Dairy, Soy & Nuts
Type: 100% Vegetarian
Packaging: 30 Gummies per Bottle
Vitagoli Immunity Gummy is a Vitamin C supplement that is used in boosting the immune response. Keeping in view the COVID-19 pandemic, these gummies are formulated with safe and proven ingredients for good immunity. The Immunity Gummies come in a “Kachha Aam” (Raw Mango) flavor. It contains the natural extracts of elderberry and blueberry that are used to treat and prevent colds and the flu.
These gummies are a formulation of zinc and vitamin C. They can be used to deliver essential nutrients (vitamins and minerals) for boosting immune activity. Being absolutely free of protein and dairy, Vitagoli Immunity Gummies comprise natural flavors and extracts. These are easy-to-chew and packed in a portable bottle.
How to take Immunity Gummies?
Vitagoli Immunity Gummies are chewable gummies (like candies) with a flavor of Raw Mangoes. You can take one or two Gummies daily at any time of the day. Usually, gummies are safe for consumption. If you are concerned about the side effects and interactions of the gummies or have an underlying disease, consult your doctor before consuming.
What are the Ingredients of Immunity Gummies?
These Immunity Gummies are made up of natural and safe ingredients. Vitagoli Gummies, unlike other brands, are free of artificial sweeteners and colors. The following are the ingredients of Immunity Gummies.
- Vitamin C: It is the essential nutrient for boosting the immune response. Vitamin C is generally found in fruits like oranges.
- Raw Mangoes: Natural extracts of raw (Alphonso) mangoes are added to Immunity Gummies to bring out the delicious flavor.
- Elderberry: Elderberry is a nutritious fruit with antioxidant properties that can boost your immunity and help in preventing viral/bacterial infections. These berries are also used to make certain medicinal products.
- Blueberry: Being low in calories, blueberries have a high nutritional value. They are used in stimulating the immune response of the body. Blueberries are rich in fiber and vitamins that your body needs.
- Zinc: Your body’s cells contain zinc. It is an essential component of your body that helps in the process of cell growth and the breakdown of carbohydrates. Plus, zinc plays a vital role in healing wounds.
- Others: Vitamin B9, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic fruit and vegetable juice, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Organic Cane Sugar, and Natural (Raw) Mango Flavors.
What are the Benefits of Immunity Gummies?
Some of the common benefits of Vitagoli Immunity Gummies include the following:
- Heart health: Heart problems are very common these days. These Immunity Gummies are, thus, designed to manage a number of heart conditions.
- Brain function: Your brain regulates every process of the body. To keep it healthy, your body needs proper nutrition (including vitamins and minerals). Immunity Gummies can be of great help.
- Immunity: Vitamin C contributes majorly to immune health by supporting most cellular functions. These Gummies contain multiple vitamins for strong immunity.
- Skin health: A normal skin comprises vitamin C in a high concentration. Vitagoli Immunity Gummies support skin health and delay aging and sagging.
What do Immunity Gummies NOT include?
Vitagoli Immunity Gummies do not contain any harmful ingredients or additives. These Gummies are completely devoid of:
- Artificial flavors
- Artificial sweeteners
- Unnatural flavors
Who should NOT take Immunity Gummies?
Below are some of the categories of individuals who must consult a doctor before consuming Immunity Gummies:
- Pregnant women: If you are pregnant and want to take Immunity Gummies, consult your doctor first. Know the risks and benefits.
- Breastfeeding women: If you are a nursing mother and want to take Immunity Gummies, consult your doctor first. Know the risks and benefits.
- Patients with HIV: Since HIV patients already need to take certain strong medicines for the treatment, consult your doctor before adding Immunity Gummies to the routine.
- Diabetic patients: Immunity Gummies are not sugar-free. Thus, do not take these gummies if you have a high blood sugar level.
- Patients with Cancer: Since cancer patients already need to take certain strong medicines for the treatment, consult your doctor before adding Immunity Gummies to the routine.
- People allergic to elderberry/blueberry: These Immunity Gummies contain the extracts of elderberries and blueberries. Do not consume the gummies if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.