Name: Reliant Aortic Graft
Reliant Aortic Stent increases possibilities with the innovative technology providing a reliable and versatile solution for graft procedures and temporary occlusion of the aorta. It provides improved graft conformability, versatile design and reliable performance.
What is a stent?
A stent is a tiny tube that your doctor can situate into a blocked pathway to keep it open. The stent reinstates the flow of blood or alternative fluids, depending on where it's placed. Stents are either made of metal or plastic. Stent grafts are larger stents used for larger arteries
What is Reliant Stent Aortic Graft?
Expand possibilities with the Reliant stent graft balloon catheter: the versatile, reliable, and conformable solution you need for stent graft procedures and temporary occlusion of the aorta and large vessels.
What features does the Reliant Stent provide?
- One low-profile balloon able to treat thoracic, abdominal, and iliac anatomies with a wide range of inflation diameters (10 mm–46 mm)
- Compatible with the 12 F Sentrant Introducer Sheath
- Persistent time of inflation and deflation
- Unvarying expansion with minimum balloon overhang to reduce risk of vessel trauma
- Dependable expansion even after multiple inflations and deflations.
- IMPROVES STENT GRAFT CONFORMABILITY
- Expands kinks and smooths creases from the graft material
- Compliant balloon expansion.
What are the uses of Reliant Stent?
Some of the clinical uses are:
- Stent graft procedures in the thoracic aorta, abdominal aorta, and iliacs
- Apposition of stent grafts in seal zones
- Temporary occlusion of the aorta and large vessels
How does the size of Reliant Stent vary while inflation?
Reliant stent can inflate upto sizes with diameter 10, 20, 30, 40, 46mm (46mm is the maximum diameter and one should not overinflate as it can lead to damage to vessel wall or stent graft or lead to rupture) and can fill up 3, 9, 19, 41 and 60ml.