Name: Resolute Integrity
What is a stent?
A stent is a tiny tube that your doctor can situate into a blocked pathway to keep it open. The stent reinstates the flow of blood or alternative fluids, depending on where it's placed. Stents are either made of metal or plastic. Stent grafts are larger stents used for larger arteries
What is the Resolute Integrity stent?
The Resolute Integrity™ drug-eluting coronary stent simplifies everyday challenges in your increasingly complex clinical practice.
- DES technology for today + tomorrow:
- Unique Continuous Sinusoid Technology defines current performance and enables future innovations
- First FDA-approved DES for the treatment of CAD in patients with diabetes
- Powerful clinical evidence to address challenging cases proving more than 7600 patients studied, including a real-world patient population
- What are the features of Resolute Integrity stent?
Resolute Integrity stent incorporates the BioLinx biocompatible polymer specifically designed for drug-eluting stents:
- Rapid endothelial healing
- Minimal inflammation
- Low risk of stent thrombosis
- Controlled drug elution
What are the contraindications of Resolute Integrity stent?
The Resolute Integrity Coronary Stent System contraindications include:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity or allergies to aspirin, heparin, bivalirudin, clopidogrel, prasugrel, ticagrelor, ticlopidine or drugs such as zotarolimus, tacrolimus, sirolimus, everolimus or similar drugs or any other analogue or derivative
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the cobalt-based alloy (cobalt, nickel, chromium, and molybdenum)
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the BioLinx polymer or its individual components
What sizes are available in Resolute Integrity Stent?
Resolute Integrity is available in stent diameter 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00mm and stent length 8, 9, 12, 14, 15, 18, 22, 26, 30, 34, 38mm.