Name: Ryujin Plus
Ryujin plus is one of the best catheters with innovative design and is indicated for PTCA to improve myocardial blood flow with good trackability, broad choices of diameter and hydrophilic coating.
A catheter is a thin tube made from medical grade materials proving a broad range of purposes. Catheters can also be defined as medical devices that are inserted in the body to cure diseases or perform a surgical procedure. By modifying the material or changing the way of manufacturing catheters, it is possible to make catheters for cardiovascular, urological, gastrointestinal, neurovascular, and ophthalmic applications.
What is Ryujin Plus Rapid Exchange Catheter?
Ryujin Plus rapid exchange balloon catheter is indicated for use during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) for the purpose of improving myocardial blood flow in the localized stenotic lesion of the coronary arteries. Without compromising trackability, this device is made for cross routine lesions.
- What features does Ryujin Plus Dilatation Catheter provide?
Features of Ryujin Plus include:
- Good trackability provided by distal shaft and hydrophilic coating.
- Low profile enables kissing balloon technique in 6-Fr large lumen (< 0.070" / 1.80 mm) guiding catheter
- Accordion folds prevention by fixed outer and inner tube from forming at the balloon section
- Broad selection of diameters (from 1.25 mm to 4.0 mm) and lengths (from 10 mm to 40 mm
- What are some General Specifications that I need to know about Ryujin Plus?
Here are some general specifications you need to know:
- Usable length: 125cm
- Nominal Pressure: 6atm (608kPA)
- Rated Burst pressure: 14 atm (1419 kPa) for 1.25 mm to 3.00 mm
12 atm (1216 kPa) for 3.50 mm and 4.00 mm
- Coating: hydrophilic
- What sizes are available in Ryujin Plus Dilatation Catheter?
Ryujin Plus Dilatation Catheter is available in balloon diameter 1.25, 1.50, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00mm with balloon length 10, 15, 20, 30, 40mm.