Name: Sentrant Introducer
Sentrant introducer sheath is one of the leading sheaths and achieves enhanced seal in simple as well as complex anatomies with smooth dilator tip, hydrophilic coating, and radiopaque marker band.
What is a Sheath?
The usage of radial artery is to gain arterial access and facilitate the insertion of catheters or other equipment for diagnostic and vascular interventions. Finally, radial artery spasm is a risk, necessitating routine use of antispasmodic medications.
Typical arrangements include:
- Introducer Sheaths
- Guiding Sheaths
- Delivery Sheaths
- Steerable Sheaths
What is Sentrant Introducer Sheath?
Achieve enhanced seal in straightforward as well as complex anatomies with Sentrant introducer sheath. Insertion of diagnostic or endovascular devices is done by sentrant introducer sheath providing a pathway for insertion and minimizing blood loss.
What are the features of Sentrant Introducer Sheath?
The features of Sentrant Introducer Sheath include:
- Smooth dialator to sheath transition
- Radiopaque marker band
- Reinforced coiled tubing
- Two working lengths are available i.e. 28 cm and 64 cm
- Hydrophilic coating
- Locking mechanism on dilator handle
- Guidewire diameter: 0.035" / 0.89 mm
Why choose Sentrant Introducer Sheath?
Sentrant Introducer Sheath provides enhanced and excellent deliverability and performance.
- Sentrant Introducer Sheath is engineered to deliver procedural performance.
- Superior leak resistance versus competitors provided by EnsureSeal Technology.
- More stablilty and kink resistance because of Coil Re-enforced tubing.
- Preserves lubricity after multiple insertions
- Accurate visualization and guidance provided by radiopaque dilator shaft.
- 64 cm configuration available for broader anatomical applicability
- Compatible with a wide range of endovascular portfolios
What sizes are available in Sentrant Introducer Sheath?
Sentrant Introducer Sheath is available in Sheath size 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26F with working lengths 28 and 64 cm in each size.