Name: Cobalt chromium stent (DES)
Model No: CCS-016
Product Type: Stent
CRE8 Evo is the future of drug eluting stents (DES) with the most innovative technology is designed to face any kind of clinical outcome difficulties when treating a PCI patient. Better outcomes for diabetic patients which is a result of new stent architecture. Controlled abluminal drug elution because of the newest polymer free technology flexible design with minimized pitch results, increased drug efficacy and enhanced drug distribution due to fatty acids.
A stent is a tiny tube that your doctor can situate into a blocked pathway to keep it open. The stent reinstates the flow of blood or alternative fluids, depending on where it's placed. Stents are either made of metal or plastic. Stent grafts are larger stents used for larger arteries
- What is CRE8 Evo Coronary Stent?
Cre8 EVO is a highly innovative Drug Eluting Stent (DES) that is created to face the clinical outcome hardships when treating patients undergoing PCI. Innovation is the only way to improve current clinical patient outcome. This proves that CRE8 EVO DES is born from the most innovative technology to date.
Better outcomes for diabetic patients, and not only.
Innovative stent architecture conceived to guarantee effective drug concentration within the vessel wall, including complex coronary anatomies and pathologies like those of diabetic patients
- What are the features of CRE8 Evo Coronary Stent?
- The only polymer-free technology able to control abluminal drug elution accurately and unambiguously
- Fatty Acids enhance drug distribution and maximize drug bioavailability increasing device efficacy, particularly in diabetic patients
- New stent architecture designed for effective drug concentration, including complex coronary anatomies and pathologies like those of diabetic patients
- Proven hemo/biocompatibility versus lumen blood flow and faster strut coverage.
- New stent architecture, coupled with Abluminal Reservoirs and Amphilimus formulation, designed for a constant drug concentration.
- New flexible cell design with minimized pitch results in excellent flexibility, deliverability, and optimal conformability
- What is CRE8 Evo based on?
The polymer-free amphilimus-eluting Cre8 stent is based on an L605 cobalt-chromium alloy platform, with 80 μm stent strut thickness (70 μm for stent diameter of 2.25 mm).
- What are the available sizes in CRE8 evo?
CRE8 Evo is available in stent diameter 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00, 4.50mm with stent length 9, 13, 16, 20, 26, 33, 40, 46mm.