Name: Aspiration Catheter
Model No: AC-03
Size: 6/7/8 Fr
Eliminate Aspiration Catheter is one the leading and innovative catheters in the market providing a simple yet highly effective solution for thrombus aspiration offering a balance between crossing performance, kink resistance and thrombus-aspiration capability.
What is a Catheter?
A catheter is a thin tube made from medical grade materials proving a broad range of purposes. Catheters can also be defined as medical devices that are inserted in the body to cure diseases or perform a surgical procedure. By modifying the material or changing the way of manufacturing catheters, it is possible to make catheters for cardiovascular, urological, gastrointestinal, neurovascular, and ophthalmic applications.
What is Eliminate Aspiration Catheter?
A rapid and simple solution for effective thrombus aspiration.
Eliminate is an innovative aspiration catheter delineated to offer a balance between crossing performance, kink resistance and thrombus-aspiration capability.
What are the features of Eliminate Aspiration catheter?
· Dedicated tip design with radiopaque marker
· Excellent crossability while providing atraumatic and effective aspiration
· Makes sure the reliable fluoroscopic visibility
· Hydrophilic coating and pre-loaded stiffening stylet with a braided shaft
· Excellent pushability, kink resistance and exceptional thrombus aspiration capability.
· Uncomplicated navigation through tortuous anatomies
· Large aspiration lumen
· Persistent, high-performance aspiration throughout the procedure
· The choice of three sizes available for different coronary and peripheral applications.
What sizes are available in Thrombus Aspiration Catheter?
Asipiration Catheter is available in 5Fr, 6Fr and 8Fr sizes.